Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
July
Sunday, July 6, 2014 • 12:48 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum.


Its never to late to wish Happy Ramadhan Mubarak. fasting in boarding school wasnt to bad. I dont really have time to think that I'm hungry or starving to death. homework and books live around me and they begged me not to abandon them. 

The midyear things were quite bad for me. Such a hard time you know. to break my parents' heart wasnt my choice. its more to be like 'Thats all i can give by this meant time. it is a huge lie if i say i dont want to make parents proud. it need time. but i dont really have much time left. pre-trial will start next week and the SBP trial will be started right after Eid holidays. NO RAYAAA !

Ya Allah, Help me to face all this obstacles.

Arifalah, TOGETHER WE STRIVE FALAH :)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im Wey-nniie. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Wey=nniie
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google